A gentlemans weapon, if ever there was one, the rapier is made for those who emphasize technique and skill, rather than brute force and power. This Wire Hilt Rapier recreates a fine sword that would have suited any noble lords look quite well. This rapier is almost iconic in its look, featuring a thin, narrow, needle-like blade that is perfect for a good, solid parry and a piercing thrust that could easily end a duel in a single move. The blade is made from stainless steel, while the cast-steel hilt echoes the look of a swept hilt, featuring a circular guard around the blades ricasso, wide quillons for good defense, and a downward curved cage-guard to keep the hand safe from errant strikes. The grip is wrapped in wire, to ensure a solid and comfortable hold on the weapon, while the round pommel is vertically grooved, for added character and appeal. Included with the rapier is a black, leather wrapped scabbard, for safely storing the blade when it is not in use. For the gentleman in need of a good weapon to have at their hip or to hang on their wall, to speak of past duels and triumphs, nothing will serve better than this fine looking Wire Hilt Rapier.
- Completely decorative
- An Iconic and Classic Looking Renaissance Rapier
- Blade is Crafted in Stainless Steel
- Cast Steel Guard Echoes a Swept Hilt Design
- Grip is Wrapped in Wire, for a Solid Hold
- Includes a Leather Wrapped Black Sheath
- A Great Display Piece or Costume Weapon
- Blade Length: 36.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 43.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.