Don’t let the name fool you — there’s nothing tiny about this Small Sword! From the tip of its thin, long blade to the base of its wire-wrapped hilt and elegant, functional knuckleguard, this iconic rapier-like weapon is a full 38.75 inches long! Taken from an authentic Renaissance-era design that prioritized mobility and pinpoint accuracy in an age where the invention of the firearm made bulky plate armors obsolete, this sword features a battle-ready 1060 high carbon steel blade with a triangular cross-section, providing the kinds of strength and flexibility that put a larger, broader, and heavier blade to shame. At just a bit over 22 ounces, the light weight of this weapon also means it’s a joy to handle, providing you with agile and energetic thrusts and parries perfect for any swashbuckling adventures you’ve got on your schedule. Buy this and you’ll get to complete your Renaissance look with the accompanying, intricately-decorated leather scabbard and start winning duels and breaking hearts today!
- Fully functional and battle ready
- Based on the historical Renaissance weapon
- Narrow blade has triangular cross-section
- Hilt features light knuckle guard
- Includes a matching scabbard
- Blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Blade Length: 31.75 Inches
- Blade Thick: 7/16 Inch
- Handle: 7 Inches
- Overall length: 38.75 Inches
- Weight: 22.6 oz.