If you love the look of a Chinese broadsword in battle, you should make sure to check out the Willow Leaf Chinese Broadsword by Cold Steel. Made from 1055 high carbon steel, this sword has a single-edged, curved blade. The wide blade design is typical of Chinese broadswords. A narrow fuller runs down the length of the blade along the spine.
The Willow Leaf Chinese Broadsword continues with a brass crossguard. Ornate, engraved detailing adorns the flat, oval crossguard. Then, black cord wraps around the handle to form the grip. The curved hilt ends with a brass pommel. The flared pommel also features the engraved detailing. Finally, this sword comes with a black leather scabbard. The scabbard secures closed with a snap towards the bottom. Towards the top, it has a D-ring for attaching the scabbard to a belt, not included. Take this functional sword with you to your next historical reenactment. You can also add the Willow Leaf Chinese Broadsword to a weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a curved, single-edged blade
- Has ornate detailing on the guard and pommel
- Come with a scabbard
- Great for reenactments
- Wonderful addition to a collection
- Blade is 1055 high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass with cord wrapped grip
- Scabbard is leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.