Epitomizing the classic look of a medieval knight, the Traditional Knights Full Suit of Armor is a wearable set of fine steel armor that emulates the legendary styling of Milanese master armorers from the early 16th century. This magnificent suit of armor displays the signature sleek steel plates of these craftsmen and an exquisite men at arms style helmet with working visor and vertical breathing vents. It secures to the body with straps.
Accompanying this wondrous armor set is an arming sword and a wooden display stand. This sturdy pedestal provides the means for the spectacular display of this masterpiece. It also includes a small slot for securing the sword in place. The suit of armor is handcrafted in Italy in a superb likeness of the models made in the medieval era. During the 1500s a set of Italian armor in this design would have been commissioned for rich nobles or prominent captains throughout Europe and now you can share in their experience with the Traditional Knights Full Suit of Armor.
- Full set of wearable armor with sword
- Features a 15th century Italian styling
- Handcrafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Includes a wooden display stand
- Made in Italy
- Exceptionally high quality
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Armor Height: 73 Inches
- Stand Height: 6 Inches
- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 40 Inches
- Arm Length: 24 Inches
- Shin Length: 18.5 Inches
- Sabaton Length: 15 Inches
- Weight: 70 Pounds