Wearing a wakizashi and katana together was once the official mark of a samurai. Now you can enjoy the elegance of the traditional Japanese weapon alongside high performance innovation when you wield the Warrior Wakizashi. The handsome, curved blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel and heat treated. rayskin wrapped in braided black cord covers the handle. A functional blade suited for cutting, combat, and training, the blade will not be damaged or tarnished through intended use. This traditional Japanese blade comes complete with a black lacquered scabbard and a blue and violet colored sword bag.
- Based on traditional Japanese weapon
- Designed for cutting, training, and combat
- Blade is curved for slicing and cutting
- Handle has traditional wrapped look
- Includes a scabbard and sword bag
- Made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Handle wrapped in rayskin and cord
- Weight: 30.6 oz.
- Blade Thick: 0.3 Inch
- Blade Length: 21 Inches
- Handle: 8.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 29.5 Inches