Samurai in need of a proper sword to practice their techniques should make sure that they check out the Warrior O Katana by Cold Steel. Made from 1060 high carbon steel, this sword features a curved blade typical of Japanese style swords. There is a fuller that runs down the length of the blade. Overall, the blade has a heat-treated construction that makes it ideal for training and perfecting cutting techniques.
Next, the sword has a brass blade collar and then a black tsuba. Raised and cutout designs on the tsuba depict two weapons. Then, the sword has a wrapped handle. Real ray skin covers the handle in addition to black braid cord and a brass menuki. The menuki looks like the arrow-shaped weapon depicted on the tsuba. Finally, this sword comes with a black lacquered wooden scabbard and a blue sword bag. A cord tie adorns the top of the scabbard. Take this functional sword with you to your next historical reenactment or sword practice. You can also add the Warrior O Katana by Cold Steel to a weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a curved blade with a fuller
- Has a traditionally wrapped handle
- Comes with a scabbard and sword bag
- Great for training and reenactments
- Blade is 1060 high carbon steel
- Hilt is real ray skin with braid cord
- Scabbard is lacquered wood
- Overall Length: 49 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Handle Length: 13 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.