A thane was a noble in early medieval society. Proclaim your nobility and legacy with the Viking Thane Axe to your fellow denizens of the kingdom. Made of 420C stainless-steel, the axe is small; designed to be handheld. This bearded blade features a solid, one-piece construction of the axe head. The steel axe head is hardened to 52RC. The axe head secures to a North Indian rosewood haft. Beautiful engraving adorns the sides of the haft. The short haft finishes in bone end cap, decorated with a depiction of Mjolnir. The Viking axe comes with a leather sheath and a faux fur lined box. This stainless steel axe makes a fantastic collectors item or a costume accessory.
- Completely decorative
- Beautiful engravings on haft
- One piece construction of axe head
- Mjolnir detail on end cap
- Comes with sheath and lined box
- Great collectors item or costume accessory
- Axe is crafted from 420C stainless-steel, North Indian rosewood, and bone
- Sheath is made from leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Edge Length: 2.5 Inches
- Hardness: 52RC
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.