Wish to become a Viking maiden for your next reenactment, faire, or LARP event but not sure what to choose? Get the Viking Mystery Box with items specifically for women! The item value always exceeds the price you pay for the box. Each box includes 4 to 5 items. At least one item will be an article of clothing such as, but not limited to, a dress, cloak, or skirt. Choose your size based on the chart below. The clothing item received may have a different size label but will fit the chosen size measurements. The other items can range from accessories to feastware and more.
The contents of this mystery box changes quarterly throughout the year. If you order more than one mystery box during the same quarter, the items will be the same.
- Quarter 1: January 1st – March 31st
- Quarter 2: April 1st – June 30th
- Quarter 3: July 1st – September 30th
- Quarter 4: October 1st – December 31st
Items shown are an example of what your box may contain.
Please note that Viking Mystery Boxes cannot be returned or exchanged. Discount codes cannot be used on mystery box purchases.
- Comes with 4-5 items
- Contains at least one clothing item
- Choose from a range of sizes
- Contents change every 3 months
- Great value
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length – 41 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 14 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length – 42 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 16 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length – 43 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 17 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length – 44 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 18 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length – 45 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 19 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
lightninghawk66 (verified owner) –
received the women’s mystery box. It had a lot of nice things in it. I wear the necklace all the time. Clothes Fit great. Fast shipping and I would recommend them. Great website. I will buy more things from them.
Ayli Katt (verified owner) –
The box contained $124 worth of product (assuming I pieced them out correctly) and included an overdress, pants (a pleasant surprise), bracers, necklace, and scissors with a sheath. Of course this will change at the end of the quarter, so use this as an example and not an exact description. All of the pieces go well together, and fit (minus the bracers, which needed some adjustments, but I have the smallest wrists ever). I now have a new outfit for one of my D and D characters, and I’m looking forward to ordering again!
Ellen Moore (verified owner) –
Great value! I got an apron dress (Mytholon, very heavy duty), a belt, a leather headband, a penannular brooch, and a tunic. Love it! I wear and use most of it on a regular basis.