Snow falls softly over fallen friends on the battlefield, but your fight is not yet lost. Your trusted seax has stayed by your side, held securely in its matching scabbard. The Viking LARP Seax Scabbard is specifically designed to hold the Viking LARP Seax (AN-0031) and Notched Viking LARP Seax (AN-0032), from the Ateliers Nemesis Athena line, with security and style.
Made of sturdy leather, the LARP dagger holder has a long, narrow structure that is angled at one end to accommodate the shape of the matching LARP scramaseax. At the top opening, a narrow leather strap with a snap secures the handle of your Norse LARP knife in place.
The Viking dagger sheath has two attached belt loops: one at the top opening that transitions to a decorative throat and one close to the end. These both feature laser engraved Viking knotwork that includes a dragon within the intricate designs.
The generous belt loops will easily fit most belts, and they will hold your Viking LARP dagger horizontally, just like the weapons behind its historical inspiration. The ambidextrous structure suits either right-or left-hand draw. Choose between black and brown vegetable-dyed leather, both color options paired with antique brass tone hardware.
Inside, the leather dagger holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings. Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard.
Whether on or off the battlefield, any Viking inspired LARP character can make use of the Viking LARP Seax Scabbard. Its sturdy, historically inspired structure and detail make it a fine addition to the LARP kits of Valkyries, jarls, berserkers, shieldmaidens, and more.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Viking LARP Seax
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard horizontally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Great addition to any Viking LARP kit
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.