You lead your fellow Viking warriors in battle against a neighboring clan. With the Viking Jarl Sword, you fight your way to victory. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. The sword continues with a short crossguard. This bronze crossguard features an arched frame and square motif with a black background.
Next, the grip is hardwood. Brown leather wraps around the slightly tapered grip. Then, the lobed pommel features the same base design as the crossguard. It also has additional ornate detailing on the lobes as well. Rivets secure the pommel in place. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. It features bronze fittings including a loop on the side. The loop allows the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. Knotwork animal designs adorn the fittings. Take the Viking Jarl Sword with you to your next historical reenactment or add it to a Viking sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features an arched and square pattern
- Comes with a scabbard
- Can hang from a belt, not included
- Great for Viking warriors and sword collectors
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is bronze
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.