Before you head out to battle, you need to practice your sword skills. Make sure that you check out the Viking Ironside Wooden Sword. Based on the Condor Ironside Viking Sword (BK-CTK10144), this wooden training sword has a double-edged blade with a wide fuller running down its center. Engraved Futhark runes adorn the blade. Next, the sword has a short, straight crossguard. It features the country name of El Salvador. Brown leather wraps around the wooden grip. The hilt ends with a lobed pommel. You can use this sword in your practicing to become a mighty Viking warrior.
- Ideal for practicing sword skills
- Based on the Ironside sword (BK-CTK10144), sold separately
- Features Futhark Runes
- Has a double-edged blade and lobed pommel
- Great for Viking warriors-in-training
- Made from wood
- Overall Length: 25.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 20 Inches
Measurements are approximate.