Viking warriors need to be on their guard at all times. They often carry daggers with them like the Viking Chieftains Seax by Cold Steel. Made from 1055 high carbon steel, this functional dagger features a single-edged, broke back blade which is typical of seax blades. The blade has a hard spring temper and a polished finish. The dagger continues with a short, straight crossguard. The brass crossguard has angled lines adorning its sides.
Next, the hilt has a Malaysian Sal wood grip. Ornate, carved details adorn the grip. The hilt ends with a Brazil nut-shaped pommel. It features on its base the same engraved lines as the crossguard. It is also made of brass. Finally, this dagger comes with a brown leather scabbard. The scabbard has brass accents and period correct style carrying straps. The carrying straps allow the scabbard to attach to a belt not included. The Viking Chieftains Seax is great for historical reenactments and weapon collections.
- Fully functional
- Features engraved detailing on the hilt
- Has a single-edged, broken back blade
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for reenacting and collecting
- Blade is 1055 high carbon steel
- Hilt is Malaysian Sal wood
- Pommel and guard are brass
- Scabbard is leather with brass accents
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Handle Length: 5.6 Inches
- Weight: 22.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.