This Victorian Walking Cane is a classic take on the locomotive accessory, featuring intrinsic detailing as well as substantial strength that makes it a stellar accessory for anyone to have, whether they want support, style, or both. This cane features a traditional fritz style handle that is engraved and decorated with intricate twist and turns, creating a lovely scrollwork design. The cane also features a polished brass neck and a matching hardwood shaft that accents the wood-grain of the handle and provides a stable form of support that anyone can benefit from. The cane measures approximately 36 inches long, while the fritz handle provides a bit more support and comfort. Those in need of greater support when they walk are sure to love this Victorian Walking Cane not just because of the support it offers, but because of the stylish look that it contributes when used, too.
- Made from Fine, High Quality Materials
- Features a Rich, Solid, and Sturdy Hardwood Shaft
- Fritz Handle is Decorated with Carved Scrollwork Designs
- Provides Excellent Support
- Great for Use on Walks or as an Accent Piece in Your Costume
- Length: 36 Inches