The Victor Canvas Battle Skirt offers freedom of movement and a distinctive look for the medieval warrior who ventures into a LARP realm. Its simple, traditional style allows you to partake in both historical and high fantasy roles. A wide cut and slits provide excellent mobility on the LARP battlefield. Fabric tie strings adjust the fit at the waist. This war skirt is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Designed with movability in mind
- Fabric tie strings adjust the fit at the waist
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.