This uniquely styled leather armour is a must for any Veteran Warrior. It is crafted from top quality 8-9 oz. leather making it perfect for any LARP event, Theater production, or wearing to the local Ren Fair. This armour features a full back plate. There are four straps and buckles in the front for closure and the sides also lace up, making this piece extremely adjustable in size. Wear this harness over a gambeson or chainmail for ultimate protection in battle. When out of battle, the armour is comfortable enough to double as a leather vest over a period shirt. The armour has detailed lacing along all the edges and seams, giving it a very nice look.
- Features a lightweight cuirass
- Perfect for LARP, Theater, Ren Fairs
- Wear it over chainmail to make it SCA legal
- Fitted with straps in the front and lacing at the sides
- Accented with rivets and detailed stitching
- Made of vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Fittings are brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.