If you are looking for a Viking sword that looks great on and off the battlefield, check out the Vestre Berg Viking Sword. Made from EN45 high-carbon steel, this functional Norse sword features an unsharpened, double-edged blade. A wide fuller runs down the center of the tempered, full-tang blade. The 9th-10th century sword continues with a short, straight crossguard. Engraved arrow-shaped details adorn the bronze guard.
Next, the hilt has a wooden grip. Red leather wraps around the ridged grip. The ridges provide a more secure grip for the wielder. Then, the hilt ends with a peened, lobed pommel. A peened pommel has a more durable construction. More of the engraved details adorn the straight lobes on the bronze pommel.
Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Red leather covers the scabbard. It has a bronze chape and throat. In addition, there are bronze bands that attach to a belt. The belt is meant to be tied and knotted. It also has bronze detailing. This Viking sword is great for historical reenactments and weaponry collections.
- Fully functional
- Has a ridged grip
- Engraved detailing
- Comes with a scabbard and belt
- Great for historical reenactments
- Blade is EN45 high-carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are leather-wrapped wood
- Guard, pommel, and scabbard accents are bronze
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.