For many centuries, bone was a common material used to decorate knives and other tools. The Vera Knife with Bone Handle carries on that long-standing tradition. The polished bone handle features a slight curved shape and brass rivets securing it to the tang. Bone has natural color variations, so each knife is slightly unique. The steel blade is straight backed with a slim silhouette. Carry this knife to a Renaissance faire or reenactment with the included leather sheath. You can use the loop at the top to attach the sheath to a belt, not included. This knife adds a great historical detail to any medieval costume.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fully functional
- Slightly curved handle
- Slim, straight-backed blade
- Unique color variation
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Great for a reenactment or Renaissance faire
- Knife is handcrafted from magnet steel, brass, and bone
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Overall Knife Length: 10.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.8 Inch
- Knife Weight: 4.9 Ounces
- Sheath Length: 8.1 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2 Inches
- Sheath Loop Length: 2.2 Inches
- Sheath Weight: 1.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.