A lord or lady of wealth during the Renaissance would not have gone without headwear. They would wear items like this Velvet Floppy Hat with Pearls. Made from royal velvet, this hat comes in a range of colors and sizes. It has a floppy, unstructured form with a short brim. Small faux pearls adorn the brim. On the main body of the hat, there are crisscrossing pieces of satin trim for some visual interest. This hat is great for many medieval occasions, including faires, cosplay conventions, and roleplaying events.
- Comes in a range of colors and sizes
- Faux pearl detail
- Floppy shape
- Crisscrossing trim design
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Made from royal velvet and satin
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Sized by Head Circumference
Measurements are approximate.