The Vannak V Utility knife serves as a modified Wharnecliffe-style hunter blade. Made of high carbon steel, the Vannak V is a handy fixed blade knife, small enough for delicate work with an edge and shape that lend well to hard work when needed. The blade is hand-forged from DNH7 steel and differentially hardened, showing a distinct temper line or hamon. The forge scale on the flats is left in place while the primary bevel is highly polished. The full convex edge is shaving sharp and likes to stay that way. It has a handle of Palisander wood scales. A full grain leather belt sheath is included. As DNH7 is a high-carbon steel, the knife should not be stored in the leather sheath for a long period of time. A nylon zipper storage pouch with an embroidered logo is included for long-term storage instead.
- Made from differentially hardened, high carbon DNH7 steel
- Handle is made from Palisander wood scales
- Features a distinct temper line
- Comes with leather belt sheath and nylon storage pouch
- A great Every Day Carry knife
- Ideal for hunting, utility, and other outdoor purposes
- Overall Length: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.4 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Specs may vary from piece to piece.