Fair maidens of every era will wish to add the Ursula Wool Skirt to their wardrobe. The classic design of this period garment creates the historical look you seek, be you a barmaid, noble, merchant, pirate, or LARP adventurer. The gathered skirt easily adjusts at the waist with fabric tie strings, while its folds reach down to approximately the ankle. It is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Reaches approximately to the ankle
- Fabric tie strings adjust the fit at the waist
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.