Modeled after the clothing worn during the Renaissance, the Tudor Short Trousers is perfect for a wide variety of roles. Whether you are a pirate of the Seven Seas or noble member of the royal courts these breeches complete your look. This pair of knickerbockers is handmade from a sturdy cotton canvas. The rough weave of the fabric not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel. The cut of the breeches is wide and airy, reaching to just below the knees. The waist and knees are fitted with elastic bands. Additional lacing secures the pants to the hips.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by the fashions of the Renaissance
- Fitted with elastic bands and lacing
- Great to pair with leg wraps or knee socks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.