The Tudor Canvas Armour Jerkin provides an extra layer of protection during LARP battle. Its slim design allows more freedom of movement when worn underneath steel armour, thereby limiting pressure marks and increasing defense. An outer layer of canvas enhances its durability, while wool felt padding gives it a slimmer, more comfortable fit. This late medieval gambeson follows a traditional design with long-sleeves and a mandarin collar. In place of padding, a double layer of thick canvas forms the arms. Lacing with fixed tips provides closure in the front. Holes line the shoulders and the waist for easy attachment of armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Slim design aids movement
- Lacing provides closure in the front
- Fitted with holes for attachments
- Worn underneath steel armour
- Arming wear for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Padding is a 50 percent wool-cotton felt
- 1/4 Inch Thickness
Please be aware that this tunic exceeds the regular size by one size. For example, if you usually wear a Large, please order a Medium size.