A variety of characters, from druids to alchemists and more, require a notebook like the Triquetra Spellbook Journal to record things in. Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this brown journal fastens closed with a strap and brass-plated buckle in front. The strap has metal grommets. Above and below the strap, there is an embossed triquetra design near the outer corners on both the front and back covers. Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of leather to add strength. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. On the inside, there is a removable book with 100 sheets of ivory-colored paper. The Triquetra Spellbook Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Fastens closed with a buckle and strap
- Features embossed triquetra designs
- Includes a removable book with 100 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather and paper
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.