You stand in wait. Your target passes by. You silently draw a blade from the Triple Kunai Leather Scabbard and take them down. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this scabbard comes in two color options. It has a loop at the top for sliding onto a belt, not included. At the bottom, it has a strap for securing onto your thigh. The sides of the scabbard widen from the top towards the bottom. In front, it has a leather strap riveted to the base of the scabbard. The rivets create three loops. Each loop can hold vertically a single kunai or throwing knife like the Caesar LARP Knife (CL-282), sold separately. The vertical design makes the scabbard ambidextrous. You can wear the Triple Kunai Leather Scabbard on a variety of LARP adventures. It looks great on many different characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Holds three knives
- Loops for sliding onto a belt
- Strap for attaching to a leg
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.