Perfect for collections, displays, or the stage, the Triple Barrel Revolving Ivory Eagle Flintlock Pistol is inspired by the personal weapons of the 18th and 19th centuries. This nonfiring replica displays elegant filigree details. The three revolving barrels sport a beautiful, antique dark metal coloration that also appears upon the simulated mechanisms and eagle head butt, all adorned with engraved filigree detail. Matching scrollwork decorates the imitation ivory grip. Though this collectible firearm replica has a mechanism that simulates charge and firing, it is safe and cannot be made to actually fire, making it ideal as a statement decoration, gift, or prop for stage productions.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- A safe, nonfiring replica firearm
- Based on the flintlock pistols commonly used until the mid-1800s
- Features three barrels and an antique metal construction
- Elegant filigree decorates imitation ivory handle
- Pistol butt is shaped like a detailed eagle head
- Beautiful collectible for history and firearm fans
- Suitable for stage productions and costume use
- Made of zinc metal alloy with plastic imitation ivory handle
- Length: 11.8 Inches
There are no reviews yet.