This synthetic blade offers a great solution to modern martial artists and warriors who want to practice in relative safety. The Training Kukri has been carefully fashioned for a realistic look from black Santoprene. This rubber material has excellent durability, making it the ideal choice for a practice weapon. This rubber kukri can be effectively used for solo practice, training drills, disarm drills, and demonstrations. Its authentic look makes it a good choice for any activity where you want an approximation of realism without the extreme risk of a sharp metal tool.
- Meant for training and practicing
- Features realistic appearance
- Has a comfortable grip
- Safer design for sparring
- Ideal for solo practice, training drills, and demonstrations
- Made of Santoprene rubber
- Overall Length: 17.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 13.5 mm
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Weight: 9.5 oz.