Noble adventurers need an easy way to carry their essentials, whether at the medieval market or embarking on a quest. The Black Tradesman Double Leather Pouch is just the thing for keeping your smaller items neatly sorted and at your side.
Handcrafted from sturdy black leather, this medieval belt slide consists of two pouches on a wide, flat base panel. These medieval pouches each secure with an ornate brass buckle. This adds a noble touch to any Renaissance faire outfit or LARP costume. Use these pouches to keep small treasures or modern day essentials on you without breaking out of theme.
Next, there are brass rings to the sides of the pouches. A strap suspends the rings from the belt slide base. These rings provide an extra way to attach more accessories and gear to your look.
Finally, this belt pouch slide is easy to wear on most ring belts or buckle belts. Simply thread your belt through the loops on the back. Be prepared for whatever medieval or fantasy adventures await you. Keep your treasures close and secure in the Tradesman Double Leather Pouch. It looks perfect at the hip of medieval warriors, townsfolk, mages, and more.
- Features twin buckled pouches
- Brass rings for attaching other accessories
- Easy to wear on most belts
- Great for carrying small essentials
- Adds detail and function to medieval costumes
- Wear to Ren faires, LARP events, and more
- Made of leather with brass fittings
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.