From Isaac Newton to Oliver Cromwell, many people influenced the 17th century. Reenact or roleplay from that time frame in the Tilly Canvas Waistcoat. This long cut vest is available in four colors in a range of sizes. The cap sleeves allow the wearer the possibility to wear a long-sleeved shirt underneath if desired. Decorative buttons close the front until the waist. Underneath the buttons, the premium cotton canvas waistcoat is open until the hem. The back features a slit up the middle for better mobility. It is an ideal garment for LARP events, reenactments, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors and a range of sizes
- Short cap sleeves
- Decorative buttons close the front
- Back slit for mobility
- Great for reenacting or role-playing
- Handcrafted from premium cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Overall Length – 40 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 41 Inches, Overall Length – 41 Inches
- Large: Chest – 44.5 Inches, Overall Length – 44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 45 Inches, Overall Length – 45 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49 Inches, Overall Length – 45.5 Inches