The intricate skills of the Norsemen jewel smiths are invoked here with the precision of the miniature Thors hammer earring, connected with a delicate chain to a pewter cuff. The Thor Donner Chained Earring may be worn on either ear. Handcrafted from fine English pewter, the hammer ear stud bears the runic inscription Thor, and its stylized shackled cuff is inscribed with the runic word Donner, which translates as thunder. The hammer also features designs inspired by Viking knotwork patterns. The cuff is decorated with stylized rope edging on the top and bottom, and may be gently squeezed together to slightly pinch around the ear. Wear the Thor Donner Chained Earring to your next Viking or Medieval event or add some pillaged flair to your casual ensemble.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Handcrafted in England
- Displays Viking runic inscriptions
- Possesses a fine level of intricate detail
- Perfect with casual or costume ensembles
- Sold as a single earring
- Requires a pierced ear to wear
- Exemplary Norse accent or gift idea
- Made from fine English pewter
- Cuff and stud connected by a nickel-free chain
- Hammer earring contains a surgical steel ear post
- Height: 4.2 Inches
- Width: 0.5 Inch
- Depth: 0.6 Inch