A ride on a dragon can seem like a tempting opportunity, but all too often, such steeds eat their riders once they get them off the ground. That is why it is always better to let the dragon ride you, and with the Dragons Lure Bangle, you can do just that. This antiqued pewter bracelet is artfully crafted in the serpentine shape of a fire-breathing dragon, spines running down its back. At its center, the dragons body features a hinge, allowing it to open and close against the wrist with ease. The head and tail of the bangle come together against the wrist, staying closed via a magnetic catch, but should this mechanism fail, the bracelet also has a brass safety chain with an easy-to-use lobster clasp. The Dragons Lure Bangle makes a fantastic piece of gothic jewelry and is sure to look fantastic with any ensemble.
- Crafted in artful detail
- Hinge at center of bracelet makes removal a breeze
- Features a magnetic catch to keep it closed against the wrist
- Includes a safety chain with a lobster clasp for added security
- Makes a great accessory to any gothic ensemble
- Perfect for lovers of dragons
- Made from pewter
- Chain made from brass
- Height: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 3.3 Inches
- Depth: 3.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.