A smallsword is a style of sword with a thin, narrow blade, made as much for fencing and defense as for offense. And in the case of this Templar Knights Smallsword, it is also made with a decorative look that will wow almost all who see it, too! This intriguing sword is made with lightness and finesse in mind, and its thin, narrow blade backs up that notion quite nicely. It also features richly detailed etchings along much of its lower length, which lends the sword a decorative or ceremonial quality. The bronze-metal guard is decorated with a central medallion depicting a cross and a crown, while the two broad quillons depict Templar crosses on either side. The grip is black and swelled in the center, to fit well into the palm, while the hilt depicts a regal knights helm. Attached to the pommel is a small chain decoration, which attaches to one of the cross guard quillons. Included with the sword is a cast-metal scabbard outfitted with bronze metal furnishings, as well as hanging rings for easy wearing. This Templar Knight Smallsword is not a weapon for combat, but rather, is a fine weapon for presenting as a ceremonial award to others, as well as a rich display piece or costume sword to have at your side, when you want to show off knightly style and rich character.
- Completely decorative
- A Medieval Smallsword with Ornate Detailing
- Blade is Made from Stainless Steel
- Narrow Blade Is Heavily Etched with Ornate Designs
- Cast Metal Guard Features a Cross and Crown Emblem
- Features a Knightly Helmet Pommel with an Attached Chain Accent
- Includes a Cast Metal Scabbard Adorned with Bronze Furnishings
- A Great Commemorative Sword, Display Piece, or Costume Weapon
- Overall Length: 37 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.5 Inch
There are no reviews yet.