The culmination of years of extensive research on the most experienced Indian swordsmen of the past and the Pindari chief of old, Amir Khan, the Talwar Sword is expertly designed to be one of the best cutting swords ever. It combines a strongly curved British Light Cavalry blade (with its distinctive hatchet point) and a traditionally styled Indian hilt. The hand-forged blade is beautifully balanced and the hilt is equally well made. Intricately decorated and made of solid brass, it can accommodate even a large gloved hand. Outfitted with a terrific wooden scabbard covered in black leather and fitted at either end with decorative brass furniture, this Talwar Sword is sure to serve you well!
- Fully functional
- Features a strongly curved British Light Cavalry Saber blade
- Brass hilt is intricately decorated
- Designed to be one of the best cutting swords ever
- Hand-forged blade is beautifully balanced
- Includes a leather scabbard with brass fittings
- Blade made of 1090 high carbon steel
- Hilt made of solid brass
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.