In a post-apocalyptic world, you need to be ready for anything. Make sure that you carry a blade like the Black Tactical LARP Throwing Knife. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. The knife features a silver-colored, single-edged blade with a forged look. It has a clip point tip with a ridge down the center of the blade.
The knife continues with a black textured handle. There are three textured sections. There are two faux screws between the sections, mimicking the look of a real tactical knife. In addition, there are two curves on the black underside of the knife. They make grasping the knife easier. At the end of the handle, there is an open ring for sliding a finger through. It also allows for adding a string or cord to hang the knife from a belt. Cords and belts do not come included. Add this foam knife to your LARP ensemble or kit. The Black Tactical LARP Throwing Knife looks great in a variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios.
- Realistic appearance
- Well detailed
- Black textured handle
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 2 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.