If an enemy is approaching you faster than you can draw your sword, you have a problem. The solution is to use a ranged weapon, like a throwing knife. For a reliable secondary that will not let you down, look no further than the Jorge LARP Knife. This LARP weapon is made from latex-free, injection-molded polyurethane foam, granting it extreme durability while still keeping it safe for LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. It also lacks a fiberglass core, making it perfectly safe for use as a throwing weapon. The weapon takes the classic form of a hunting knife, complete with a straight blade and a curved handle for easy gripping. The Jorge LARP Knife makes a fantastic weapon for any LARPer in a pinch.
Please note, this item is made through injection molding, therefore there is a small hole in the blade. This is not a defect. It is a sign of its construction.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Realistic and highly detailed
- Polyurethane foam construction offers extreme durability
- Lack of core allows weapon to be thrown
- Latex-free design
- Made from polyurethane foam
- Overall Length: 11 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.7 Inches
- Blade Width at Grip: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.