The Steel Warrior Greaves have a simple, yet very appealing design. They feature a smooth finish with small studs along the top and bottom edges. The Steel Warrior Greaves are crafted from 18 gauge steel and are sold as a pair. These Greaves attach to the leg by two leather straps and buckles. These greaves are great for Medieval Fairs, LARP events and most other Re-enactments.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. Please note that the leather straps may come in black or brown depending on what we have in stock.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a pair of greaves
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Reinforced with rolled edges and rivets
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.