The Blackened Adam Greaves make an excellent choice for leg protection when you are heading into the fray of battle. These steel greaves display a dark metal finish that will go superbly with other pieces of LARP armour. Crafted from sturdy steel, the metal greaves show off corrugated detailing along the rims for a striking look. Role-players and re-enactors of smaller builds, including adolescents, will appreciate the slightly shorter design of these functional greaves. Armour padding can be worn beneath the leg armour to maximize comfort. Create a full live action role-playing ensemble for your next fight with excellent pieces of our Adam-style armour!
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Adam Armour Set (ARMOUR-S3), which includes the Blackened Adam Greaves alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- A slightly shorter size for warriors with smaller builds
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.