The Steampunk Plague Doctor Mask takes the leather mask that medieval doctors wore and combines it with a steampunk aesthetic. Made from latex, this steampunk mask covers the front of the face. The dark brown mask features a leather-like appearance. It has a pointed beak shape. Brown faux stitches run down the center front and sides of the beak, making it look like it is stitched together. The beak has discrete openings for the wearer to breath out of.
There are a pair of goggle-like circles on the face. Their transparent design allows the wearer to look out of them. The rims have a copper-coloring with faux rivet detailing. This medieval plague doctor mask is great for anyone wanting to dress up for a costume party, Halloween, or any other event.
- Has a stitched appearance
- Steampunk-style goggle rims
- Beaked shape
- Great for Halloween and costume parties
- Wonderful for stage productions and more
- Made from high-quality latex
- If dirty, clean with warm soapy water. Do not use any petroleum-based product, such as Vaseline. Store in a sealed bag, or on a wig stand, if possible, to help keep its shape. Keep out of direct sunlight or heat.
- One size fits most.