Before you head out to raid and pillage a neighboring village, you make sure to pick up the Spiraled Haft Viking Axe to wield it in combat. This Viking axe has a high-carbon steel axe head and a hardwood haft. The thick haft features a brown, leather-wrapped grip. Further up on the haft, there are crisscrossed straps of leather. Rivets secure the leather into place. Meanwhile, the axe head has a single socket with a pointed shape. A steel wedge secures the wood into the socket. The axe head has a symmetrical cutting edge. This functional fighting axe is wonderful for controlled reenactments. It looks great being wielded by a Viking or added to a collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a wrapped grip
- Strap detailing on haft
- Wedge secures haft in axe head socket
- Features a symmetrical axe head
- Great for reenacting or collecting
- Made from EN45 high-carbon steel and hardwood
- Overall Length: 24.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.1 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.