Whether you imagine a magical world or take an astral trip, use the Spellbook of Visions Journal to record your experiences and thoughts. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this journal comes in three colors. It fastens closed with a strap and antique-brass-plated buckle in front. On the front and back cover, there is an embossed design. The black design looks like a rectangle with curved corners and scrolled edges. Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of black leather. It has two colored ridges and two rectangles to match the color of the covers. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. Rivets adorn their edges. On the inside, there is a removable book with 110 sheets of paper. The Spellbook of Visions Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in three color options
- Fastens closed with a buckle and strap
- Features a scrolled design
- Includes a removable book with 110 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather and paper
- Hardware has antique-brass plating
- Length: 10 Inches
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Thickness: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.