Our studded leather harness is a must for any Soldier in battle. It is crafted from top quality 8-9 oz. leather, making it perfect for any LARP event, Theater production, or a Ren Fair. This armour features a full back plate. There are four straps and buckles in the front for closure, and the sides lace up, making this piece extremely adjustable in size. Wear this leather armor over a gambeson or chainmail for ultimate protection in battle. When out of battle, the armour is comfortable enough to double as a leather vest over a period shirt. The armour has detailed lacing along all the edges and stylish studding as an accent, giving it a very nice look.
- Features a richly detailed cuirass
- Perfect for LARP, Theater, Ren Fairs
- Wear it over chainmail to make it SCA legal
- Strap and buckle closure with side lacing
- Detailed lacing and studding creates an interesting style
- Made from vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Fittings are brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.