Sometimes you just want to buy an entire set of arm armour. The Soldiers Arm Protection in polished steel is ideal. The set includes upper and lower arm guards with elbow couters for both arms. Made of 19 gauge mild steel, they have a polished finish. The elbow couters feature a side section to protect the inner elbow from attack. Rivets secure the pieces together and rolled edges ensure no sharp sides. Attach the guards to your arm with three sets of leather straps and buckles. The upper arm features a leather plate that allows the armour to attach to a gambeson, not included. This steel arm armour is a necessity for LARP battles.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Medieval Soldier Outfit (OUTFIT-F26), which includes the Soldiers Arm Protection – Polished Steel alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Includes upper, lower, and elbow guards for both arms
- Rolled edges
- Attaches with three straps and buckles
- Can attach to a gambeson, not included
- Great for roleplaying and LARP events
- Handcrafted from 19 gauge mild steel and premium leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- For leather shoulder plates: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Length – 17 Inches, Bicep Circumference: 13-20 Inches, Elbow Circumference – 11-17 Inches, Forearm Circumference – 7.5-13 Inches, Weight – 3.8 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Length – 20 Inches, Bicep Circumference: 13-20 Inches, Elbow Circumference – 11-17.5 Inches, Forearm Circumference – 10-15 Inches, Weight – 4.9 Pounds
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Length – 21.7 Inches, Weight – 5.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
Baylee Burger (verified owner) –
I really really like these! They look awesome on and move really well with my arm. Please note that they are meant to be tied onto a gambeson, so make sure you have one with the appropriate holes for attachment. I’m not sure how well it would stay on without that, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I have the same gambeson as the lady model in the photos and it’s perfect for me.