Flails are magnificent melee weapons that were used by central European cavalry during medieval times. The Small Three Ball Flail is a beautiful three headed model of this medieval weapon, which would require a highly skilled wielder. Exemplified by this recreation, flails are weapons with a pendulous spiked attachments that are connected by chain to a straight handle. The handle of this flail is crafted from hardwood and features an ornate pattern of horizontal grooves which decorate all but an exposed section of natural wood finish. Connected to the end of the handle are three metal chains each with a spiked, metal ball attached. Bring a look of historical allure to your home with the Small Three Ball Flail.
- Handle is crafted from hardwood
- Designed in a medieval style
- Features three spiked balls
- Made in Italy
- Exceptional medieval decor piece
- Overall Length: 10.6 Inches
- Ball Circumference: 4.5 Inches including spikes
There are no reviews yet.