Many costumes could use a bit of Viking flair. Regardless of your fantasy character, drink a toast with our Skarde Norse Drinking Horn with Holder. Made of natural horn, this drinking horn comes with a leather holder. The black holder has three silver-toned buckles in front, allowing for size adjustment. On the back, the holder has a loop. You can use the loop to secure the horn to a belt, not included. Finally, this horn is food safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. This horn looks great as part of a reenactment, LARP event, or Viking banquet. You can also use it to decorate your home or office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Horn comes with holder
- Three buckles for size adjustment
- Loop for securing to a belt, not included
- Great for reenacting and LARPing
- Wonderful home decor piece
- Made from natural horn and leather
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.