The Single Hand Medieval Practice Weapon is your perfect companion for training in medieval combat, in a completely safe manner. A wooden sword or waster allowed a warrior to practice full combat safely and economically while preserving his precious steel for the real battle to come. This practice weapon is hand crafted from solid, fully seasoned hardwood. A contrasting tone appears on the wood of the guard and pommel. This one handed wooden sword can take the abuse of sparring and reenacting, even edge-to-edge. (Keep in mind, however, that wood can break along the grain, these are not indestructible.) The Medieval Practice Weapon design represents edge weapons common from the 12th to 15th centuries.
- Great for practice training
- A nice alternative to a real sword for kids
- Economical and safe
- Based on historic sword structures
- Made of solid, fully seasoned hardwood
- Overall Length: 38.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.75 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.