Give your head the protection it deserves with this Silver Butted Chainmail Coif. This medieval head armor provides a comfortable, authentic appearance for any medieval outfit. It is constructed with 16 gauge round mild steel. The silver chainmail coif is made using butted rings. The rings form a 4-in-1 pattern that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Butted mail is the most economical construction style of mail and has limited historical precedent. It is fine for general costuming and roleplaying use, but is not recommended for weapons-contact reenactment.
Wear this chainmail armour over one of our medieval arming caps and mantles for greater comfort and safety.
- Provides and authentic look to any medieval ensemble
- Offers protection for your head and neck during battle
- V shaped face opening for vision
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Has a 9.5 inner ring diameter
- Made from 16 gauge steel