Perfect for reenactors or performers who need authentic looks but do not need the weight, the Riveted Aluminum Chainmail Coif is light enough for all day wear and adds authenticity to all manner of historical or fantasy knightly looks. The aluminum rings are riveted for durability, and they are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The outer diameter of these rings are about half an inch. It can be worn with or without a helmet. While riveted chainmail and aluminum chainmail generally cost more than regular steel chainmail due to materials and intensive labor, when the two are combined, the quality and convenience make it all worth every penny.
Wear this chainmail armour over one of our medieval arming caps and mantles for greater comfort and safety.
- Covers head, neck, and shoulders
- Creates an authentic look without the weight
- Rings are riveted for extra strength
- Rings are woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Outer ring diameter is 0.5 Inch
- Made of 14 gauge aluminum rings