The Sigbert Herringbone Tunic is sure to become a staple in your medieval or Viking wardrobe with its versatile yet distinctive style. Made from cotton, this thigh-length tunic comes in two color options and multiple sizes. Each color option has a herringbone pattern. The tunic has short sleeves and a V-cut neckline. It also features slits at the sides of the hem. A corresponding trim edges the neckline, end of the sleeves, and along the slits. The trims coloring is different for each color option. It is ideal for historical reenactments, LARP events, and Renaissance festivals where you want a historic look with just a touch of ornamentation.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors and multiple sizes
- Has short sleeves and a V-cut neckline
- Features a decorative trim
- Great for Viking characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.