Arrowheads are like knives – they have many designs, and it is best to choose the right one for the task. This High Notched Broadhead Arrowhead is one such design that was used throughout the Middle Ages, all the way up until the renaissance and beyond. This particular arrowhead is made entirely from high carbon steel and offered in two finishes, either a blackened, aged, historical finish or a polished steel finish. The arrowhead features a socket attachment point and a broad-head style point that features notches higher up on the arrowhead. These can aid in binding the arrowhead to the shaft or providing secondary edges to enhance the design of the arrowhead. For the archery enthusiast and collector, this High Notched Broadhead Arrowhead offers the chance to make an old and authentic looking medieval arrow a part of your armory, as well as a fine little arrowhead to use in the creation of your own medieval arrows, too.
Please be aware that these arrowheads are hand-crafted and can vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Fully Functional
- Recreates a Classic Arrowhead from the Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Features a Hand Crafted High Carbon Steel Make
- Offered in Either A Blackened or a Polished Finish
- A Great Collectible and Display Piece for Collections
- Also Great for Making Your Own Arrows
- Overall Length: 3.5 Inches
- Socket Width: 0.375 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
There are no reviews yet.