The Assegai was invented by the legendary Zulu king Shaka in the early 1800s, and revolutionized tribal warfare in Southern Africa. The shaft is straight and the spearhead is wicked, with long, deadly edges and a punishing point that ensures that this spear not only penetrates deep with every thrust, but also that the spearhead can cut almost as well as any European halberd. The spearhead is made of SK-5 high-carbon steel, and the haft is made of sturdy American ash wood. A Secure-Ex sheath is included for safe storage.
Please be aware that this product comes in two pieces and includes detailed assembly instructions.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by a weapon of Zulu king Shaka
- Spearhead has pointed tip and sharpened edges
- Hardwood haft provides reliable reach
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Head made of SK-5 high-carbon steel
- Haft made of premium ash wood
- Blade Length: 13.333 Inch Spear Head
- Overall Spear Length: 38 Inches
- Overall Weight (Spearhead): 12.8 ounces