No hunter, scout, elf, or one of Robin Hoods merry men is complete without a great bow. Add this Short Nomads Bow to your fantasy or medieval outfit. Made from fiberglass, this bow features a horsebow shape. Also, the bow has a brown suede leather cover. The handle has a dark brown suede grip. The bow comes with a string. In addition, it has a draw weight of approximately 25 pounds. Both right-handed and left-handed archers can use this ambidextrous bow. For a longer bow, check out the Long Nomads Bow (MY101111), sold separately. The Short Nomads Bow is wonderful for a variety of roleplaying events as well as archery practice.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Grip is ambidextrous
- Has a draw weight of 25 pounds
- Brown with dark brown handle
- Includes a bowstring
- Great for LARP events and archery practice
- Made from fiberglass with a suede wrapping
- Strung Bow Length: 37.8 Inches
- Unstrung Bow Length: 42.9 Inches
- String Length: 37.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.